The worse tires ever on my car came from Allied Tire. Not only did they over inflate my tires when they put them on my car, they didn't balance the tires and they are just not a good match for my car. When you sell tires all day, and a customer tells you they want the same tires that is on the front of their vehicle, then you should know better.

I will NEVER do business with this company again.

Don't wait until the last minute, as I did, and be so desperate that you shop there. The customer service is good, because they want your money and your business. Don't be taken in by this, I certainly won't be.

Had an Experience with Allied Tires?

Comments

Intoxalock - I have written a review It was not posted Intoxalock " Please credit my account with Intoxalock, Attached to this E-mail is a copy of the mail in rebate form, installation invoice, receipt, and work order from High Low Customs..." Read more 50 Laguna Apartments - Jeremy Fish, The Bronze Bunny, 2011 50 Laguna Apartments "In an article by Erin Sickler titled, Art and the 99%, Sickler wrote, We risk forgetting how we have all been complicit in the current economic crisis. Currently taking a..." Read more Advance Auto Parts - I was sold batteries over 2 years old Advance Auto Parts "To Whom It May Concern, My name is Eric and I have a serious complaint about the service that I received at the Advance Auto Parts Store located in Homosassa..." Read more Chapman Bmw - "Certified" Pre-Owned vehicle scam Chapman Bmw "On November 27, 2015, one of the author’s friends went down to the Chapman BMW dealership to buy a used BMW 328 listed on the site. Kenneth Smith, a sales..." Read more Harbor Freight Tools - Harbor Freight Sand Blast Cabinet Harbor Freight Tools "I purchased a sand blast cabinet online from Harbor Freight.com a few weeks ago. When it arrived the box had busted open on the ground in front of my shop...." Read more Sears - Installation not done correctly Sears "Our microwave range over our stove was installed incorrectly four years ago. The bracket to support the microwave was installed crooked thereby the installation guys damaging one of the support..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Totally finished with non existant delivery service Lazada Philippines "First delivery only three items delivered out of approx 11 all sent back driver not find house Next order shoes delivered next order driver ring up end of shift not..." Read more Discountmugs - Terrible Company!!! Discountmugs "If I could give negative stars, I would! This company took 8 days to make our 40 wine glasses, 36 coffee mugs and 50 coasters. Then another 6 days for..." Read more