I have two vehicles that have to have the tires replaced pre-maturely because Allied under inflates the new tires when you purchase them.I take both vehicles to Allied for everything.

When I realized the tires were not inflated properly & added air, I still had a shimmy. Thought it was the alignment, but found out it was the tires falling apart. Got new tires.

Checked them immediately and they were under-inflated by 15-18 PSI.My 2nd car had a blow-out & we discovered the tires are under-inflated by 20-21 psi & all tires are bald despite being replaced 25,000 miles ago.

Had an Experience with Allied Tires?

Comments

Inflation at tire installation is responsible for what happens to your tire for, oh, maybe the first week or so at the most.It is YOUR responsibility to see to it that your tires are properly inflated.

If you don't check pressure about once a week or so, then what happens to your tires is your fault. The tire company is not there to hold your hand for the rest of your life.

I'll bet you have complaints about numerous other businesses with which you have had experience as well.Grow up.

4l60e piece of trash.  Monster transmission Monster Transmission "So my husband bought a transmission this was our 2nd explained situation to monster transmission they took all the things into account for what he wanted and we paid the..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Will not stand behind  there  junk engine Lkq Corporation "I purchased engine installed in my customers van engine ran for 100 miles and locked up lkq said when purchasing it had 6 mo warranty thay said tuff luck no..." Read more Rockauto - Counterfeit parts or wrong parts Rockauto "It's being a terrible experience with the purchase of Monroe Struts from RockAuto. First there were wrong miss-matching parts in the boxes. Once informed, they quickly sent the correct parts...." Read more Carid - I got toally screwed! Carid "A year ago I was diagnosed with cancer. I wanted to fill my my bucket list. I saw the best rims on CARiD and called to make sure that they..." Read more Jjshouse - Amazing experience! Jjshouse "I absolutely had to share the positive experience my daughter had when ordering from JJsHouse. We ordered a dress for her on August 15th and received it on August 23rd!..." Read more Automotix - Bad AC Compressor and Packaging Automotix "I bought a recycled AC Compressor on 6/27/17. It only worked for about two-three weeks. I called and got a replacement compressor in August. That one came completely damaged. Although..." Read more Home Depot - $6k mistake Home Depot "After my husband and I remodeled our house, I will not set foot on Home Depot property again. We made the horrible mistake of buying our carpet (among other thousands..." Read more Disgusting Prestige Flowers , Prestige Flowers "Ordered Flowers for my wife for anniversary, delivery fine, looked great when arrived. 2 days on flowers drooping petals falling off. Contacted customer service girl called Nicole condescending e mail..." Read more