Maylene, Alabama

My wife brought my truck in to have tires put on at the Allied Tire Store in Broussard, LA. The salesman called me on the phone and told me my shocks on the front of the truck were bad and needed to be replaced. I asked him what was the price to change both. He told me it would be $139.00 parts and labor. I specifically asked him if it would be $139.00 total for both and he said yes. When the work was done my wife picked up the truck and payed the bill. When I got home from work that evening and looked at the bill there was a charge of $139.00 for each shock parts and labor. That is $278.00 for both. I checked at the local autoparts store and the same shock goes for $43.00 each. $139.00 is a bit much expecially when my truck was already on the rack with the tires off and easy access to get too.

I feel like I was taked advantage of. The salesman never once told me that the prices for the shocks would be $139.00 for each shock. I am very dissapointed and will never go back to Allied Tire and I will tell everyone I know about my experience at Aliied.

Very unhappy customer!

Had an Experience with Allied Tires?

Comments

Owner of No mar Tire Changers scratched my Rim! No Mar Tire Changers "The short version is : Steve Nemish, the owner of No Mar Tire Changers, came to my home to show my how to use their Pro model machine and..." Read more Monster Transmission - Delivery Service Review Monster Transmission "Ive bought two transmissions from monster. The first experience 3 years ago was great. The second time was disappointing. First off the sales rep tried told me my 700r4 was..." Read more Michelin Tires - DON'T COUNT ON MICHELIN 70,000 MILE TIRES TO ACTUALLY LAST 70,000 MILES: Michelin Tires " This is what happened to my Michelin 70,000 mile tires at about 57,000 miles, causing me to have to replace tires on a trip to Florida. The back tires..." Read more Monster Transmission - Transmission Review Monster Transmission "Transmission not as published on their website. A customer of mine came to me complaining of the transmission not shifting right. Then a no D4 or reverse. LESS THAN 1500..." Read more Scotiabank - Bad cybersecurity Scotiabank "I've been documenting for years, the abysmal cybersecurity at Scotiabank. I personally think they're a dangerous bank to be with. I've now started to serialise to YouTube some of the..." Read more FAKE PRODUCT ALERT: Roca Labs announces new FAKE product! Roca Labs "I used to be a customer until I took the info to my Dr and he told me that all of the very expensive $$$$$ stuff I bought was essentially..." Read more Marks Work Wearhouse - Denver Haynes pants left me with chemical burns Marks Work Wearhouse "I bought a few pairs of their Mia pants and wore them without washing them first. They have a little warning about dye transfer that I found later. What happened..." Read more General motors is *** me off General Motors "i bought a 2005 silverado 3years ago and it had many many problems that the dealer fixed under warranty. here now in 2017 i had a blower motor RESISTOR FIRE..." Read more