Broussard, Louisiana

I own a 2010 Tundra 4x4.I needed to replace my front shocks and have the vehicle aligned.

Next day, I notice black grease all over passenger front fender. They had busted the cv joint boot!!! I brought truck back in and was treated like the "bad" guy, but they replaced my once "factory" cv joint axle with a remanufactured cv axle. Well 2 weeks later I notice oil spot on my "new" concrete driveway.

Guess what?! It's gear oil!! Gear oil is leaking from the cv joint axle and differential gear case joint, of the same side they "repaired". Guess what again?!

I went over to discuss and I'm once again treated like the "bad" guy.

Take it from me!!!Think twice before going to this location!!!

Had an Experience with Allied Tires?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Car Toys - Scam for Car Detailing Service Car Toys "We have bought a Groupon for my Wifes Car Detailing. We dropped the car at your Store located at 12636 Totem Lake Blvd., Kirkland, WA 98034 around 10:00 am on..." Read more Protuninglab - Faulty product, but customer liable for restocking/return fees Protuninglab "HID-02-AZ-B306-PBC-RFV-4D-A HID Xenon + 05-08 BMW E90 3 Series CCFL Angel Eye Projector Headlights - Black I purchased the above item and paid the additional money for the warning cancelers. Once..." Read more Michigan Motorz - EVIDENCE DEMANDS A VERDICT Michigan Motorz "We do not agree with this customer and his unpleasant comments to our dear dealer Michigan Motors and as matter of fact he should be appreciated that we were able..." Read more Kikker 5150 A dealers perspective Micks Customs Kikker 5150 "I am the owner of Micks Customs and ive been a Hardknock dealer since 2006. Kelly has ripped me and my customers off many times. Ive even defended him right..." Read more Home Depot - Delivery Home Depot "On July 9th I purchased $1700.00 worth of stuff from Home Depot I asked could I pick it up on July 15th at 9:00 A.M. They said yes. On pick..." Read more Kabam - My account is permanently banned Kabam "Respected kabam administration....with due respect just tell me when we face some kinda fault in our device can't we login on our other device ? I haven't received any kind..." Read more Doublebitcash.com is a not good and bad too Doublebitcash "Beware of this company i purchased bitcoins and NEVER GOT them i purchased bitcoin from this company over 2 weeks ago and sill no bitcoins. Purchased Bitcoin miner, paid for..." Read more Viator - Very problematic two day tour of St. Petersburg, Russia Viator "This was our primary tour of St. Petersburg. Our guide, Stan, was very knowledgeable and friendly. The tour itself was good, but not fantastic, mostly because there was not enough..." Read more